Community AdvocatesWe have collected information most often used by community advocates. If you are not finding what you need here, please use our site search to find content by keyword.
- Administration & Public Information
- Division of Animal Control
- Community & Economic Development
- Human Resources
- Job & Family Services
- Home Weatherization Assistance Program Form (Form)
- HOME Investment Partnerships Program (Page) HOME Investment Partnerships Program
- Home Weatherization Assistance Program (HWAP) (Page) Home Weatherization Assistance Program (HWAP)
- Household Sewage Treatment System Program (Page) Household Sewage Treatment System Program
- Housing Rehabilitation Program (Page) Housing Rehabilitation Program
- Lead Abatement Program (Page) Lead Abatement Program
- Reverse Alert (Page)
- U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD) (Link) U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD)
- View County Employment Opportunities (Link) Search available County jobs on jobs.summitoh.net.
- Youth Employment/Services (Link) View services and jobs available for youth at the Summit County Ohio Means Jobs site.
- Sep 24, 2020 County Executive and Sheriff Sponsor Police Academy Scholarships (Summit County, OH)
- Sep 22, 2020 County Partners with Direction Home to Provide Technology, Other Resources to Older Adults (Summit County, OH)
- Sep 22, 2020 Summit County Executive Shapiro announces $7.3 Million in Grants to Schools for COVID-19 Costs (Summit County, OH)
- Sep 22, 2020 County Executive Shapiro and Council Approve $6.5 Million of CARES Funding to Support Local Non-Profits (Summit County, OH)
- Sep 15, 2020 County Executive Shapiro Announces Second Round of Rent, Mortgage and Utility Assistance Opening September 21 (Summit County, OH)