Community AdvocatesWe have collected information most often used by community advocates. If you are not finding what you need here, please use our site search to find content by keyword.
- Administration & Public Information
- Division of Animal Control
- Community & Economic Development
- Human Resources
- Job & Family Services
- Home Weatherization Assistance Program Form (Form)
- HOME Investment Partnerships Program (Page) HOME Investment Partnerships Program
- Home Weatherization Assistance Program (HWAP) (Page) Home Weatherization Assistance Program (HWAP)
- Household Sewage Treatment System Program (Page) Household Sewage Treatment System Program
- Housing Rehabilitation Program (Page) Housing Rehabilitation Program
- Lead Abatement Program (Page) Lead Abatement Program
- Reverse Alert (Page)
- U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD) (Link) U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD)
- View County Employment Opportunities (Link) Search available County jobs on jobs.summitoh.net.
- Youth Employment/Services (Link) View services and jobs available for youth at the Summit County Ohio Means Jobs site.
- Jun 29, 2021 Summit County recognizes Juneteenth holiday (Summit County, OH)
- Jun 29, 2021 OAAC recommends, Executive and Council approve $2.5 million in grants for opioid addiction and recovery services (Summit County, OH)
- Jun 29, 2021 County Executive targets community investment with federal funds (Summit County, OH)
- May 25, 2021 Summit County OhioMeansJobs Center to begin phase 2 reopening June 1 (Summit County, OH)
- May 17, 2021 Summit County Public Health Issues Updated COVID-19 Guidance (Summit County, OH)