County EmployeesWe have collected information most often used by county employees. If you are not finding what you need here, please use our site search to find content by keyword.
- County of Summit intranet SCENE (Link) Summit County Employee News & events
- Internal Damage Claim (PDF, 339.9k) Internal Damage Claim
- Employee Payroll (Page) Payroll
- Employee Resources (Page) Employee Resources
- Employee Assistance Program (Link) The Employee Assistance Program is designed to help employees and families meet the many life challenges while remaining healthy, engaged and productive.
- Employee Policies (Link)
- Employee Retirement - OPERS (Link) Employee Retirement - OPERS
- Employee Training (Link)
- HR Policies (Link)
- Human Resource Commission (Link)
- Kronos Access/Payroll Forms (Link)
- Labor Relations (Link)
- Ohio Bureau of Workers' Compensation (Link)
- Substance Abuse Program (Link) Summit County's Substance Abuse Prevention Program is designed to maintain a safe, productive and drug-free work environment for all county employees.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program (Link) Please review the Summit County Executive’s Office Personnel Policy and Procedure Manual for eligibility information.
- Workers’ Compensation Program (Link) Summit County purchases workers compensation through the State of Ohio.
- Jan 5, 2022 County Executive Shapiro names new department directors (Summit County, OH)
- Dec 17, 2021 County Executive Shapiro reflects on $94 million community investments (Summit County, OH)
- May 17, 2021 Summit County Public Health Issues Updated COVID-19 Guidance (Summit County, OH)
- Mar 31, 2021 Appointments for Summit County Mass Vaccine Site Open at Noon (Summit County, OH)
- Mar 26, 2021 Summit County’s COVID-19 Mass Vaccine Site to Open on April 3 (Summit County, OH)