All requisitions are sent to Purchasing and inspected for proper documentation. Also, Purchasing is responsible for assuring that three quotes are obtained for orders exceeding $5000 and the division reviews documents that go before the Board of Control. Purchasing also makes sure proper bidding protocols and procedures are followed.
- Bidder Information Packet 2020 (PDF, 306.6k)
- Purchase Order Terms and Conditions (PDF, 44.9k)
- Sales Tax Blanket Exemption (PDF, 40.9k)
- Vendor - Substitute W9 (PDF, 230.7k) Vendor - Substitute W9
- Vendor - OPERS Form A (PDF, 218.5k) Vendor - OPERS Form A
- Vendor - OPERS PEDACKN (PDF, 187.1k) Vendor - OPERS PEDACKN
- Vendor - OPERS SR6 (PDF, 195.1k) Vendor - OPERS SR6
Monday through Friday
7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Summit County HazMat Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA) Project (PDF, 81.9k) Closing Date: Dec. 2, 2022 at 2:00 p.m.
- Type II Ohio Region 5 Collapse Search Rescue Training Project (PDF, 80.7k) Closing Date: Dec. 2, 2022 at 2:00 p.m.
- SUM-CR 137-0.02 Pressler Rd. Bridge over S. Fork of Tuscarawas River (PDF, 97.8k) Closing Date: Dec. 5, 2022 at 2:00 P.M.
There are currently no frequently asked questions.