All requisitions are sent to Purchasing and inspected for proper documentation. Also, Purchasing is responsible for assuring that three quotes are obtained for orders exceeding $5000 and the division reviews documents that go before the Board of Control. Purchasing also makes sure proper bidding protocols and procedures are followed.
Vendor Self Service is the County of Summit’s new self-service registration portal for businesses providing goods and services. Through this portal you will provide your contact information and vendor application which includes a W9. There is also a Qualifications Statement for consulting services. Once you are notified your registration has been approved you will be able to view open bids, checks, invoices, purchase orders and contracts.
To begin you will need your W9 and Tax ID information. Existing vendors will also need their current vendor number. Contact VendorSelfService@summitoh.net to request an existing vendor number or additional help. You may also call 330-643-8570.
Contact FiscalFinance@summitoh.net for any W9 or banking issues.
Disadvantaged Business Enterprise
You will also be able to include any disadvantaged business information and upload your certification(s). If you would like DBE certification information for the state of Ohio please visit: https://development.ohio.gov/business/minority-business/certifications/encouraging- diversity-growth-and-equity-program
Request for Quotes, Bids and Proposals
Once registered our individual departments may contact you directly to solicit quotes for items or projects under $50,000. Open Bid Requests and Request for Proposals may be viewed through Vendor Access under the Bids menu.
Opportunity types: Construction, building renovations, lead abatement, minor home repairs, consulting services, hardware, software, emergency and law enforcement equipment, office supplies/equipment, and many other goods and general services purchased throughout Summit County departments and agencies.
- Purchase Order Terms and Conditions (PDF, 44.9k)
Monday through Friday
7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Click here to access the Summit County Vendor Self-Service Portal
For vendor registration assistance please contact VendorSelfService@summitoh.net or (330) 643-8570.
- VSS for Existing Vendors (PDF, 923.1k)
- VSS for New Vendors (PDF, 853.6k)
- Vendor - OPERS Form A (PDF, 218.5k) Vendor - OPERS Form A
- Vendor - OPERS PEDACKN (PDF, 187.1k) Vendor - OPERS PEDACKN
- Vendor - OPERS SR6 (PDF, 195.1k) Vendor - OPERS SR6
- Vendor - Substitute W9 (PDF, 230.7k) Vendor - Substitute W9
- Commodity Code Descriptions (PDF, 74.2k)
- Bid Submittal Guide 2023 (PDF, 481.6k)
- 2023 Summit County Regional 405 Resurfacing Program (PDF, 81.2k) Closing Date: March 27, 2023 at 2:00 p.m.
- 2023 Summit County Regional 422 Resurfacing Program (PDF, 81.1k) Closing Date: March 27, 2023 at 2:00 p.m.
- 2023 Cleaning, Videotaping and Mapping of Storm Sewers (PDF, 81.2k) Closing Date: March 29, 2023 at 2:00 p.m.
- 2023 Summit County Catch Basin Repair Program (PDF, 80.4k) Closing Date: April 4, 2023 at 2:00 p.m.
- Valley View Rd. (CH25) Resurfacing Part 1 (PDF, 114.8k) Closing Date: April 17, 2023 at 2:00 p.m.
- Swartz Road (CH155) Resurfacing (PDF, 114.8k) Closing Date: April 17, 2023 at 2:00 p.m.
- Non-Complex Design/Build for SUM-CR 050-0.88 (South Main St. Bridge Rehabilitation) (PDF, 142.4k) Closing Date: April 24, 2023 at 2:00 p.m.