Cities, Villages & TownshipsWe have collected information most often used by cities, villages and townships. If you are not finding what you need here, please use our site search to find content by keyword.
- Division of Animal Control
- Administration & Public Information
- The Summit County - Akron 800MHz Regional Radio System
- Building Standards
- Community & Economic Development
- Consolidated Computer-Aided Dispatch System
- Emergency Management Agency
- Finance & Budget
- Public Safety
- Sanitary Sewer Services
- Community Development Block Grant Program (CDBG) (Page) Community Development Block Grant Program (CDBG)
- Damage Assessment (Page)
- Development Data Hub (Page) Development Data Hub
- Reverse Alert (Page)
- Community Emergency Response Team Training (Page)
- Summit County GIS Portal (Link) One stop shop for all datasets and applications published by the County of Summit's GIS division.
- NOPEC Program (Link) More information on NOPEC’s program.
- Ohio Emergency Management Agency (Link)
- Public Surplus Auctions (Link) View Auctions and Purchase Items.
- SCPH COVID-19 (Link)
- Jun 10, 2022 County Executive details largest ever investment, development of Summit Connects (Summit County, OH)
- Jan 5, 2022 County Executive Shapiro names new department directors (Summit County, OH)
- Dec 17, 2021 County Executive Shapiro reflects on $94 million community investments (Summit County, OH)
- Dec 6, 2021 DSSS Sewer Rate Adjustments (Akron, Ohio)
- May 17, 2021 Summit County Public Health Issues Updated COVID-19 Guidance (Summit County, OH)