Cities, Villages & TownshipsWe have collected information most often used by cities, villages and townships. If you are not finding what you need here, please use our site search to find content by keyword.
- Division of Animal Control
- Administration & Public Information
- The Summit County - Akron 800MHz Regional Radio System
- Building Standards
- Community & Economic Development
- Consolidated Computer-Aided Dispatch System
- Emergency Management Agency
- Finance & Budget
- Public Safety
- Sanitary Sewer Services
- Community Development Block Grant Program (CDBG) (Page) Community Development Block Grant Program (CDBG)
- Damage Assessment (Page)
- Development Data Hub (Page) Development Data Hub
- Reverse Alert (Page)
- Community Emergency Response Team Training (Page)
- Summit County GIS Portal (Link) One stop shop for all datasets and applications published by the County of Summit's GIS division.
- NOPEC Program (Link) More information on NOPEC’s program.
- Ohio Emergency Management Agency (Link)
- Public Surplus Auctions (Link) View Auctions and Purchase Items.
- SCPH COVID-19 (Link)
- Sep 23, 2020 County Executive Shapiro and Council Authorize Funds for Additional Small Business Grants, Akron-Canton Airport (Summit County, OH)
- Aug 25, 2020 Mayor Horrigan and County Executive Shapiro Make Final Push to Count Residents in Last Six Weeks of 2020 Census (Summit County, OH)
- Aug 24, 2020 County Supplies Settlement Medications to Western Reserve (Summit County, OH)
- Aug 11, 2020 County, Fairlawn and Akron Collaborate on Fiber Network Expansion for use in Courts and Jail (Summit County, OH)
- Aug 6, 2020 County Transportation Improvement District Receives $569,733 for Three Local Projects (Summit County, OH)