BusinessesWe have collected information most often used by businesses. If you are not finding what you need here, please use our site search to find content by keyword.
- Building Standards
- Community & Economic Development
- Finance & Budget
- Sanitary Sewer Services
- Request a Permit (Link) Request a Building Standards Permit
- Available Building Sites (Link) Available Building Sites
- Development Data Hub Application (Link) Development Data Hub Application
- Summit County GIS Portal (Link) One stop shop for all datasets and applications published by the County of Summit's GIS division.
- Public Surplus Auctions (Link) View Auctions and Purchase Items.
- Public Surplus Registration (Link) Register to claim items for transfer or donation.
- Request an Inspection: Permits Issued Prior to 1/19/21 (Link) Request a Building Standards Inspection for permits issued prior to Jan. 19, 2021
- Summit County Environmental Services Code (Link) Summit County Environmental Services Code
- Visit the Permit Portal (Link) Visit the Building Standards Permit Portal
- Enterprise Zones (EZ) (Page) Enterprise Zones (EZ)
- Foreign Trade Zone 181 (FTZ 181) (Page) Foreign Trade Zone 181 (FTZ 181)
- Revolving Loan Fund (Page) Revolving Loan Fund
- Dec 15, 2020 Summit County Executive and Akron Mayor Encourage Liquor Permit Holders to Apply for the Ohio Bar and Restaurant Assistance Fund (Summit County, OH)
- Dec 14, 2020 County Executive and Health Commissioner Extend Stay at Home Advisory (Summit County, OH)
- Nov 17, 2020 County Provides $5 Million to 1279 Small Businesses with Final Grant Funds; State Offering Additional Grant Opportunities (Summit County, OH)
- Oct 20, 2020 Operations Fleet Maintenance Facility Limited Environmental Review (Summit County, OH)
- Sep 23, 2020 County Executive Shapiro and Council Authorize Funds for Additional Small Business Grants, Akron-Canton Airport (Summit County, OH)