Community Development Block Grant Program (CDBG)
Low to moderate income home owners and eligible community areas are assisted by using Housing and Urban Development (HUD) funds. Eligible community projects, senior citizen programs, and housing repair and modification programs are administered through the County of Summit Department of Community and Economic Development. Each funding year, communities and non-profits submit projects which are evaluated for HUD eligibility and benefits for low to moderate income citizens and home owners.
Below are the fillable PDF forms. Please download, fill them in and upload to our forms upload page.
Applications can also be mailed to 175 S. Main Street Room 207 Akron, Ohio 44308. Anyone wanting to hand deliver an application, must call ahead and make an appointment.
Anyone needing the application in large print or translated, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2022 CDBG Application (PDF, 243.7k)
- 2022 CDBG Application Cover Page (PDF, 182.1k)
- 2022 CDBG Budget (PDF, 141.7k)
Resources & Links
- CDBG Workshop PowerPoint (PDF, 113.3k)
- Zix Email Encryption for External Users (PDF, 724.3k)
- U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD) (Link)
- Map-of-Low-Mod-Block-Groups-2020 (PDF, 551.9k)
- ARPA Recovery Plan August 2021 (PDF, 470.4k)