Community Development Block Grant Program (CDBG)
Low to moderate income home owners and eligible community areas are assisted by using Housing and Urban Development (HUD) funds. Eligible community projects, senior citizen programs, and housing repair and modification programs are administered through the County of Summit Department of Community and Economic Development. Each funding year, communities and non-profits submit projects which are evaluated for HUD eligibility and benefits for low to moderate income citizens and home owners.
Below are 2020 CDBG applications. 2021 applications will be posted when available. Please contact email@example.com with questions.
- Community Development Block Grant Program (CDBG) Application (PDF, 179.1k)
- CDBG Application Budget Exhibit (PDF, 104.6k)
- CDBG Application Instructions (PDF, 48.6k)
Resources & Links
- CDBG Workshop PowerPoint (PDF, 113.3k)
- Map of Low/Mod Block Groups (PDF, 1258.3k)
- Zix Email Encryption for External Users (PDF, 724.3k)
- U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD) (Link)