Written by Administrator
Thursday, 24 May 2012 12:05
SPEAKERS BUREAU & REQUESTS
Prosecutor Walsh gives speeches to organizations on a number of topics, including:
Senior Citizen Safety Tips
Keeping Your Child Safe from Predators
Crime in Summit County
Technology Safety for Parents
The Dangers of Teen Sexting
The Prosecutor’s Office can provide speakers or make referrals for speakers on the following topics aimed at elementary and middleschool students:
Being a Prosecutor
COMMUNITY RELATIONS COMMITTEE
The Community Relations Committee is a group of volunteers – assistant prosecutors, secretaries, victim advocates, child support personnel – who coordinate office-wide charitable events and community outreach efforts. Look for these people in our community:
• Serving hot meals to the homeless;
• Adopting individuals and families for Christmas;
• Supporting efforts to raise money for victims of violent crimes;
• Collecting clothes and other items for the Battered Women’s Shelter;
• Sponsoring food drives;
• And other activities to do our part to support Summit County citizens.
The best way to track a pending case is via the Summit County Clerk of Courts Website.
Also, please check the judge’s calendar directly to check if a case is on their docket.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 01 March 2017 21:24