SANITARY SEWER SERVICES FORMS
We are pleased to provide you with a variety of forms for your convenience. You may fill out and submit the forms here from the leisure of your home at any time of the day or week. As time goes on we will add more forms and other ways of extending our services over the Internet.
Automated Payment Program
With the Summit County Department of Sanitary Sewer Services Automated Payment Program, you no longer have to worry about paying your utility payment on time. There are no more checks to write and envelopes to mail, and you will avoid paying your bills late. Pre-authorized payment services are programs through which consumers can pay bills electronically. These payments are sent via the safe, reliable Automated Clearing House Network (ACH). Each month your Monthly Automated Payment will be recorded on your bank statement.
Here is how customers can take advantage of this convenient service:
- Click here, print and fill out the Authorization Form.
- Enclose a void check or copy of a check to the Summit County Department of Sanitary Sewer Services.
- We will notify you on your bill when service will begin. Until then pay your bill as usual.
- We will inform your bank of the amount due. The bank will automatically pay that amount from your account on the due date shown on the bill.
- The County will not charge for automated payments. There is a charge for nonpayment. You may want to inquire about the charges your bank may charge.
Summit County Department of Sanitary Sewer Services
1180 South Main Street, Suite 201
Akron, OH 44301-1254